So perhaps if we all share our tips for consuming a little less stuff in general, cooking more responsibly and frugally, and living eco-friendly, we can each take a small part in making our world a little more sustainable.
And besides, who couldn't save a little bit of money anyway?
Last week's reader favorites were:
Fun Hobo Bag (Free Pattern) from Crystelle Boutique
Guilt-Free True Peanut Butter Cups (GF/DF) from A Joyful Mother
Paleo Coleslaw from Anna Nimmity's The View from in Here
Congrats and grab a badge from the right side!
So what kinds of posts are allowed?
1) Recipes! But only gluten free, healthy ones please. This means different things for different people, but please, no recipes with pre-made boxed flour mixes or mass amounts of white or brown sugar (the less sugar the better please!).
2) Articles about food, sustainability, living healthy and frugal, being green and things in keeping with this.
3) DIY tutorials for using up odds and ends around the house in a frugal fashion.
* Share up to 3 posts per week.
What are the rules?
1) Post a link on your blog post to back here, or copy and paste the code from the box under the Waste Not Want Not Button on the side bar into the HTML of your post. Simple linky etiquette, but also so people can find these tips and recipes.
2) Leave a comment and introduce yourself. What's your blog and/or your post about? Is your recipe GF, EF, NF, DF, SF, V (i.e. gluten free, egg free, nut free, dairy free, sugar free, Vegan) Let me and the other readers get to know you :)
3) Consider telling people you shared here on FB, Twitter or elsewhere and spread the love around, so more people can find this link-up.
4) Don't have a blog? No worries! Share your tips or recipes in the comments section.
5) Visit some of the other posts here, comment on their scrumptiousness/brilliancy/helpfulness/frugality and let them know you found them here and hope for a similar visit.6) Follow the Poor and Gluten Free blog on Google+, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter to stay up to date on happenings here (ok, not a rule, just a little shameless self-promotion).
Each week I'll post the entries on my Waste Not Want Not Pinterest board, and feature different posts on my Facebook and Google+ pages so be sure to check in there, too to see if you've been featured!
Alas, I have nothing to share myself this week since I have an inflamed disc in my poor old back :( I'm behind on posting, but I hope to have some new stuff up in the next day or two for my new Winter Locavore series so check back soon!
Now it's your turn to share something!!