The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Waste Not Want Not Wednesday - night off

Hi folks,

Sorry to be a flake tonight, but I've got a migraine in the works and my fingers are tingling as I write this (one of the oh-so-pleasant warning signs of a doozy coming on). So unfortunately I'm going to have to flake out on tonight's party.

Please accept my apologies. I really ought to plan ahead and set these things on a schedule, but unfortunately I'm not nearly as organized as I'd like to be!!

Party on, good friends and see you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to read this! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who also suffers from migraines, I totally understand! Hope you get over it quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone! I suspect the wretched weather that's been keeping me inside so much has contributed to recent migraines. I can't wait for the warmth and sun so I can go strolling outside again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...