The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan


I have no witty stories or anecdotes to tell this week, except to say that later this week I'll be heading to my hometown of Winnipeg, Manitoba. It's going to be really, really cold when I get there, but I'll do my best to venture out and find a restaurant or two to tell you about.

Anyway, by now my Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan should need no introduction! So without further ado, this week's meal plan...


Also, if you're wondering how you can make your own detailed meal plan, check out my post "How and Why I Meal Plan"


 
http://www.poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2013/04/how-to-make-yogurt-syrian-style-and.html
Homemade Greek Yogurt




Week of: February 7 - 13
Day:
Dinners
Sunday
Dinner at the in-laws
Monday
Greek Ragout (fried ground meat with greens and tomatoes)
Tuesday
Easy Stir Fry (because I’m going out with a friend after!)
Wednesday
One-Pot Wednesday: Tuscan Noodle Soup
Thursday
Out for dinner
Friday
Traveling to Manitoba!! But I am taking a loaf of this Gluten Free Multi-grain Sandwich Bread with me
Saturday
Hubby’s on his own!




Steamed Kale and Beet Salad with Sweet Tamari Dressing




















What are you eating this week?
 
 
 
Did you know the latest novel in my Ancient Egyptian Romances series is available now? Follow the unlikely pair of Ebrium and Satsobek as they journey from the secret recesses of the Temple of Mehyt through the seedy underbelly of Ancient Egypt. 
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01910ZNI8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=in%20the%20temple%20of%20mehyt&qid=1449527328&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=e7e1edb344cda1737da6b795aa6266ad







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...