The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oral Allergy Syndrome updates

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm currently in the process of updating all my recipes to let you know about their safety level for those of us who suffer from Oral Allergy Syndrome.  I've been a bit erratic about it until now and am attempting to rectify that.

I'll be finishing this within the next couple of days and from then on you'll be able to find a little note at the bottom of my recipes about any ingredients related to OAS in there, and possible substitutions. I've also updated the Oral Allergy Syndrome chart found on the Oral Allergy Syndrome page with new foods that I've come across, as well as a section for Oral Allergy syndrome associated with Latex Allergies.

I've been doing an absolute ton of research lately, skimming through a ridiculous amount of scientific journals (luckily I can access these thanks to continued library access as a former grad student!) to find the most up-to-date studies on OAS, and hope to share some of this info with you soon as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...