The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, February 7, 2015

My GF Weekly Meal Plan






Soo, I've sort of alluded to this on Facebook a little bit, but we'll be going on an epic trip around Europe this month. We're going to be spending a whole month flying, driving, bussing, and taking trains across Western Europe. (Yes, wish me luck, I'm actually going to be driving in Greece, this also means parking on medieval cobblestone streets that were never designed for cars in the first place...) We're starting out in Greece and making our way down and around and over, ultimately to Scotland.

I'll give some more deets soon in a separate post, but the point of this is that over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be frantically writing as I try to finish off the first full draft of my second Ancient Egyptian romance novel. It's a fun (and steamy) story about a former pirate and the daughter of an Egyptian noblemen who are tasked with investigating the deaths of the high priest and priestess of the Temple of Mehyt.

So what that ultimately means is that I will be spending less time cooking this week, and more time writing. Here's how I'm going to make that happen...




http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2014/09/easy-vegan-gluten-free-red-lentil.html




Week of: Feb 7 - 13
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Dinner at my brother in-law’s
Sunday
Monday
Asian Rice Wraps with crispy tofu on the side
Tuesday
Hubby is cooking
Wednesday
Thursday
Leftover burgers : )
Friday
GF stir fry (yes, Stir Fry Friday is becoming a pattern)
Snacks and Lunches: Marinated Chickpea Salad,  Ethiopian Cabbage & Turmeric,

This week’s experimental baking: Beet tinted jelly roll cake… wish me luck!


http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2013/11/scrap-stew-two-apple-cinnamon-cabbage.html


What are you eating this week?




Have you seen my newest cookbook, Cooking and Baking with Gluten Free Beer? It's full of fun, booze-infused recipes that will help you enjoy beer 24/7, from breakfast through to dessert. Get it now for Kindle or in Print Copy and crack open a 6 pack today :)   




http://www.amazon.com/Cooking-Baking-Gluten-Free-Beer-ebook/dp/B00SGJCSGQ/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8


This post was shared on the following great link parties: Allergy Free WednesdayGluten Free Fridays,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...