The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan


In an effort to remind myself of the necessity of meal planning, I've revamped my meal plan button! I don't know if this is any better than the old one, but at least it's new ;)

This week I'm hosting two little dinner parties / soiree type thingies, so I've got little mini meal plans within my meal plan. One night will be Eastern European-themed, while the other is more Mediterranean (my go-to, because tapas are just so darned easy!)

So here's what I'm eating this week!




Gluten Free Braided European Bread




















Week of: January 17 - 24
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Out for my Dad’s birthday!
Sunday
Over to the in-laws (yes, I’m spoiled, there are 2 days in a row I don’t have to cook!!) I am, however, bringing the truffles from my book, Cooking and Baking with Gluten Free Beer
Monday
Tuna Noodle Casserole (recipe to come)
Tuesday
Asian Veggie Wraps (ugh, I really need some new photos for this post!! This is an oldie alright)
Wednesday
Omelettes and Pancakes for dinner! (Because hubby is going away for the weekend on Thursday for a stressful event).
Thursday
Me, scrounging alone.
Friday
Having girls over for dinner! I’m going for an Eastern European theme and making:

Saturday
Planning ahead here because I’m hosting my book club, so I’m going Mediterranean and making:
And an assortment of olives, crackers, stuffed grape leaves, and tapas





Baked Feta Cheese - Greek style





















What are you eating this week?




Did you know the latest novel in my Ancient Egyptian Romances series is available now? Follow the unlikely pair of Ebrium and Satsobek as they journey from the secret recesses of the Temple of Mehyt through the seedy underbelly of Ancient Egypt. 
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01910ZNI8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=in%20the%20temple%20of%20mehyt&qid=1449527328&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=e7e1edb344cda1737da6b795aa6266ad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...