The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Greece Inspired Gluten Free Baked Feta Cheese (and a deal on a romance book!)


This recipe for baked feta cheese (yes, there's cheese underneath all that colourful goodness) is actually inspired by a trip to Greece, and makes a brief appearance in a fun, steamy little romance written by a friend of mine.

And that steamy little romance happens to be on sale right now on Kindle countdown.

Read on the get the recipe, and the deets on the romance!


Not long ago, a shy author friend of mine, Suzanne Bourgeois, asked if I would help her publish her romantic novella, A Single Girl's Guide to Greece. Since I've set up my own publishing house to produce my own cookbooks and novels, and her novella was such a cute little story, I couldn't say no!

On our publishing website, Suzanne has shared a recipe based on one of the dishes described in the book, and some beautiful pictures of the town that inspired the story.

The book is currently on sale on Kindle Countdown for 99cents for the next couple of days, then it goes up to $1.99, then back to regular price ($2.99).

Here are the details:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OR7XF9A/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00OR7XF9A&linkCode=as2&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=CLLSVEXPUBGXQAXB 

For Ava, a travel writer, the best way to get away from a bad relationship is to head to Greece. Two weeks into her trip, however, she finds herself broke in a beautiful, yet remote, seaside town. She has two options. She can pack up, admit defeat, and move back to her mother's. Or, she can stay in Greece, keep working, and risk having to panhandle for change at a dirty bus stop in the middle of nowhere.

Ava's seriously considering the bus stop.

Costas is a handsome Greek barista with a secret. When he tricks Ava into joining him for dinner she has no idea that he just might have the answer to her problems.

Pick up your copy of a A Single Girl's Guide to Greece and be transported to Greece today!

***

As for the drool-worthy recipe for baked feta, you can get it here, and see the photos of the stunning little town here


http://laventawestpublishers.blogspot.ca/2014/10/recipe-for-baked-feta-cheese-from.html



Pick up your copy of A Single Girl's Guide to Greece  and be transported to Greece in this steamy story! 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OR7XF9A/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00OR7XF9A&linkCode=as2&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=CLLSVEXPUBGXQAXB

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a beautiful dish! Would love to have you share it at Gluten Free Fridays link up! Its live now! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! I can't claim the credit, but I'll definitely share it :)

      Delete
  2. I'm intrigued by the book... AND the recipe. :-) I just finished a book and am looking for my next one. I think I'll have to try it. And I didn't know you were starting your own publishing house. How does anyone even DO that??? That's awesome, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I started it for the sake of publishing my first book, Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome, when traditional agents were more concerned with how many followers my blog had than the actual book content ;) But my books have been done pretty well, so when a friend & fabulous writer asked if I'd help her publish her novellas, I took her on as part of the house :) It's been an awesome experience!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...