The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Monday, June 15, 2015

We're Back!! And a Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan






We're back!! We've spent the last month subletting an apartment in Madison, Wisconsin, and we just got in last night. The fridge is empty, but I always try to leave a few things in the freezer so that we can have a quick meal when we get home before falling in to bed. (And last night my in-laws were kind enough to send us home with eggs, juice, coffee, and milk to make breakfast with)

But what do I do as soon as I've had a good night's sleep in my own bed?

Meal plan, of course. Because I'm always thinking about food... 


So it's smokin' hot in Vancouver, BC right now and the last thing I want to do in this heat is spend time in front of the oven. So this week's meal plan is, predictably, simple and doesn't require a lot of time cooking.

Breakfasts: Veggie Omelettes, Homemade Syrian Yogurt with GF, Vegan, No-Oats No-Bake Cereal Bars, and GF Cheddar and Herb Biscuits

Dinners 

Monday: Leftover Chicken Noodle Soup with tomato and cucumber salad


Tuesday: Thai noodle salad with glass noodles (recipe variation in my book Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome)


Thursday: Veggie burritos with rice, beans, and veggies

Friday: scrounge for leftovers

Saturday: out with the girls


What are you eating this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...