The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan: August 15 - 21, 2015






Once again my meal plan is pretty simple this week. I've been using my crockpot more lately due to the heat and my unwillingness to turn on the oven, so this week I'm experimenting with a vegan crockpot chili (fingers crossed).

Also, someone in my household is having dental surgery this week... dun dun dun... so that's always fun to work around. For the first time ever, I'm actually ok with there being Chocolate Milkshakes on my meal plan list...

So here's what we're eating this week:


And also, if you're wondering how and why I meal plan, you can check out my method on this detailed post from a while back.



http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/07/best-vegan-gluten-free-multi-grain.html



Week of: August 15 – 21, 2015
Breakfasts: GF, Vegan Multi-seed Bread, omelettes, Vegan Protein Bars crumbled into Syrian Yogurt
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Sunday
Crockpot Quinoa Chili (recipe to come)
Monday
Tuesday
Salmon Pasta with lemon sauce and capers from my book Recipes for Unusual Gluten Free Pasta
Wednesday
Watermelon Gazpacho and homemade chocolate milkshakes with protein powder - crazy, right?! – but a member of our little household is having dental surgery and needs soft foods for a couple of days ; )
Thursday
Leftover Chili with mashed potatoes
Friday



What are you eating this week?


http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/08/flexible-gluten-free-and-vegan.html




Have you checked out my gluten free pasta book  Recipes for Unusual Gluten Free Pasta: Pierogis, Dumplings, Desserts and More! ? Get yourself a copy and start making GF won tons, pierogis, dumplings, and orzo today :)  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KOBSVDI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KOBSVDI&linkCode=as2&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=XQEAIRXIVZUMBNGU


This post was shared on the following great link parties: Waste Not Want Not Wednesday,

2 comments:

  1. I really have to try making my own pizza again! It was so good when I did it the last time! But I tend to eat ALL OF IT ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too ;) I figure if I only do it once in a while it can't hurt, right?!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...