The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Post-Christmas Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan


Phew. How was everyone's Christmas? Mine was fairly hectic and, like most I'm sure, involved lots of food!!  So now that that's all over, I'm trying to get back on the meal planning bandwagon, as well work off the junk (i.e. gingerbread, sugar cookies, and cake) from the last week or so.

I'm also still in the process of sorting through Christmas gifts and finding homes for all the new bits and pieces, which means that meals this week will be simple, and healthy!

I have to confess, though, that I'm also still eating my way through My Gingerbread House ;) 




http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/05/easy-vegan-and-gluten-free-spartan.html




Week of: December 27 – January 1
Day:
Dinners
Sunday
Monday
Fajita Rice Bowl (from my book, Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome)
Tuesday
Wednesday
Baked Fish and Veggies
Thursday
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Friday
Date Night



http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2014/09/pumpkin-spice-quinoa-breakfast-bowl-gf.html


What are you eating this week?
Are you relaxing post-Christmas? 



Did you know the latest novel in my Ancient Egyptian Romances series is available now? Follow the unlikely pair of Ebrium and Satsobek as they journey from the secret recess of the Temple of Mehyt through the seedy underbelly of Ancient Egypt.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01910ZNI8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=in%20the%20temple%20of%20mehyt&qid=1449527328&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=e7e1edb344cda1737da6b795aa6266ad


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...