The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan (and the start of One-Pot Wednesday)


This week's meal plan involves a lot of one-pot dishes. Part of that has to do with the mad dash I'm making to finish the third novel in my romance series. Another reason is because on Wednesdays I have virtual meeting with my writing critique group. They happen to be in another time zone, so our meetings take place over my dinner time. As a result, I've decided to start making quick and easy one-pot meals on Wednesdays so I have time to eat before my meeting, and won't have too much to clean up afterwards.

So over the next few weeks, stay tuned as I'll be posting more one-pot meals on the blog! In the meantime, you might want to check out the one-pot dishes in this week's meal plan.




http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/05/gluten-free-cheddar-and-herb-biscuits.html





Week of: January 31 – February 6
Day:
Dinners
Sunday
Dinner with the in-laws (taking mini Chocolate Pudding Pies for dessert)
Monday
Tuesday
Vegetable Skillet Pasta/Lasagna (recipe to come)
Wednesday
Thursday
Vegan Dumpling Soup (one pot and one bowl)
Friday
Leftover Medley
Saturday
Turkish Pizza, using this crust recipe (recipe to come)
Snacks & Lunches: Sweet Pea Spread and Dip, Sweet Potato and Spinach Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing




What are you eating this week?






http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/02/gf-vegan-sweet-pea-spread-and-dip.html




Did you know the latest novel in my Ancient Egyptian Romances series is available now? Follow the unlikely pair of Ebrium and Satsobek as they journey from the secret recesses of the Temple of Mehyt through the seedy underbelly of Ancient Egypt. 
 
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01910ZNI8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=in%20the%20temple%20of%20mehyt&qid=1449527328&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=e7e1edb344cda1737da6b795aa6266ad




3 comments:

  1. Monday- Cowboy Chili and GF Cornbread
    Tuesday- Chicken Tacos
    Wednesday- GF sandwiches
    Thursday- Fish, Rice & Veggies
    Friday- GF Waffles
    Saturday- GF Pasta and salad
    Sunday- SUPER BOWL PARTY (Taking homemade hummus and GF crackers and veggies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an excellent meal plan! And waffles? I'm jealous... can I come over?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...