The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Friday, January 1, 2016

Not-So New Year's Resolutions and Blogging

Hi all,

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone and wish you all the best for 2016!!  I know I've been a little erratic with blogging over the holidays, (that said, although I'm still around on Facebook from time to time if you happen to follow me there).

So I'm not promising any New Years Resolutions (I'm of the mind that if you want to change something, anytime is a good time to start), but I do have a few things up my sleeve for the blog for 2016, so please bear with me while I get my derriere organized ;)

My wonderful (tongue in cheek here) work-from-home schedule fell into disarray in December with the Christmas madness, but things are settling again so I'll be getting back to some semblance of normalcy soon.

In the meantime, all the best everyone and Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...