The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, September 4, 2016

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan





Guys, it's finally cool enough that I can turn my oven on!! I know it's sad to see summer on it's way out the door, but damn if I don't miss Pumpkin Pie, and with the leaves changing colours I think it's the perfect time for it :)

Of course, pie isn't the only thing we'll be eating this week. So keep on reading to see what else we're munching on.





Having this jelly with breakfast. It's not too late to make your own! I saw crab apples at the veggie store the other day and they were quite cheap :)


Sun-dried tomato chickpea bread






Week of: Sept 4, 2016
Day:
Dinners
Sunday
Dinner at the in-laws, I’m bringing my Pumpkin Pie made with a Chocolate Pie Crust
Monday
Fatayer / Mini Pizza Pies with a salad on the side
Tuesday
Baked sole with lemon and a Cucumber and Seaweed Salad (Sunomono) 
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Leftovers



What are you eating this week?


http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2013/11/gluten-free-beet-hummus-tahini-free.html


http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2016/01/easy-vegan-and-gluten-free-cucumber-and.html


Have you seen my latest novel, The Draughtsman's Daughter? Check it out, and be transported into an action-packed, tomb-raider mystery romance set in Ancient Egypt's Land of the Dead. 

 
https://www.amazon.com/Draughtsmans-Daughter-Ancient-Egyptian-Romances/dp/0994975120/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470003101&sr=8-1&keywords=the+draughtsman%27s+daughter



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...