The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan


Hi all! I'm a little behind this week, but I've managed to take a few minutes to throw together a healthy meal plan for this week. I'm going to attempt to make some salmon burgers using some leftover baked salmon, and am looking forward to a mung bean curry and blueberry smoothies!



Gluten Free Chocolate Carrot Scones





Week of: January 15 - 21
Day:
Dinners
Sunday
Monday
Using leftover salmon to make salmon burgers
Tuesday
Wednesday
Hubby making dinner
Thursday
Friday
Leftovers
Saturday
 

Mung Bean and Turmeric Curry


 http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2016/08/easy-gourmet-gluten-free-microwave.html


 What are YOU eating this week?


Have you seen the latest novel in my romance series, Lady of the Caravan? Get it now, and follow the queen's cousin as she braves the dangers of Egypt's great desert to marry a nomadic chieftain. 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...