The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Waste Not Want Not Wednesday postponed

Hi folks,

My apologies, but I'm going to have to postpone tonight's party. I've got a wretched migraine that neither yoga, meditation, napping, nor drugs has fixed.


Tonight I'll be laying on the couch watching bad chick flicks and eating frozen cookie dough. If I'm feeling better later or earlier tomorrow morning I'll try to get WNWNW running. 


Thanks for your understanding. Party on, my good gluten free, eco-friendly people.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle, I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just stinks! I hope a good night sleep makes all the difference for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better. When I have migraines all I want to do is hide in a dark room for 3 day! Of course this is not possible with three little kids, but - just saying - I feel your pain ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it passes quickly. Pain is NO fun. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone told me that manganese ( not magnesium) helps migranes.. I had one last week.. Hope you feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, everyone! I'm feeling better now. I was in a car accident a couple of years ago that caused constant migraines. I have them more under control now but I still get the odd doozy and then I have a migraine "hangover" for a day or two :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...