The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Monday, December 28, 2015

Inspirational Pinterest Board for my next novel!

For any of you interested in where I find some of my inspiration for my novels, I've got something exciting for you!!

I've started a Pinterest board for pictures of people, places, etc. that I'm finding useful while writing the 3rd novel in my Ancient Egyptian Romances series - The Draughtsman's Daughter. The novel is based around a young woman's struggles with a gang of tomb robbers, and how she manages to support her family by secretly working in the tombs.

Check out the board and follow along as I finish writing the novel, due out early in 2016!!

Follow Poor and Gluten Free's board Inspiration for The Draughtsman's Daughter, Ancient Egyptian Romances #3 on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...