The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, August 13, 2016

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan






Imagine me with a sheepish wave right now. Right after I said I'd be posting more regularly I promptly turned around and didn't post anything for two weeks ago.

I do have a reason this time, though. I ended up in Winnipeg, my hometown, visiting my grandmother who lives in a care home. So the upside of that is that I can now do an updated post on eating gluten free in Winnipeg...

But here I am, back in Vancouver, in the midst of a heat wave, and meal planning.

Needless to say, this week involves one-pot meals, leftovers,  vegetables cooked in the crock pot, and salads!! 




http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2012/10/steamed-butternut-squash-salad-with.html

Steamed Butternut Squash Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing





Week of: August 13 - 19
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Scrounging through leftovers
Tuesday
Wednesday
Leftovers
Thursday
Taco Soup (recipe to come)
Friday
Insalata Mista





GF Pizza Crust with Olive Tapenade


Butternut Squash Scones


What are YOU eating this week?




Have you seen my latest novel, The Draughtsman's Daughter? Check it out, and be transported into an action-packed, tomb-raider mystery romance set in Ancient Egypt's Land of the Dead. 
https://www.amazon.com/Draughtsmans-Daughter-Ancient-Egyptian-Romances/dp/0994975120/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470003101&sr=8-1&keywords=the+draughtsman%27s+daughter





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...